BARC Recruitment 2019 –
Government Of India Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is India’s premier nuclear research facility headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC Recruitment 2019 (BARC Bharti 2019) for 60 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Grade-III and 17 Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor, Resident Medical Officer Posts.
Advertisement No.: 01/2019-R-III
Total: 60 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Upper Division Clerk: 47 Posts
- Stenographer, Grade III: 13 Posts
- Post No.1: (i) A degree of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks. In case Universities award letter grades / CGPA / OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as an equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University. In the absence of the same, the candidate will not be considered. (ii) Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English, provided that a physically handicapped person who is qualified to hold the clerical post, but does not possess the said qualification in typewriting may be appointed subject to the condition that the Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchange for handicapped or where there is no Special Board, a Civil Surgeon certifies that the said handicapped person is not in a fit condition to be able to type.
- Post No.2: (i) Matriculation or equivalent (ii) Speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography (iii) Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 25 February 2019 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: Mumbai, Tarapur, Visakhapatnam & Kolkata.
Fee: General/OBC: ₹100/- [SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee]
Last Date of Online Application: 25 February 2019
Online Application: Apply Online
Total: 17 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer: 10 Posts
- Junior / Senior Resident Doctor: 03 Posts
- Residential Medical Officer (ICCU / Med.): 04 Posts
- Post No.1: MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty. The candidates having Diploma must possess minimum 2 years of Post diploma experience in the specialty concerned.
- Post No.2: MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
- Post No.3: MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
- Post No.1: 40 years
- Post No.2: 40 years
- Post No.3: –
Job Location: Mumbai
Fee: No fee
Date of Interview: 20 February 2019 (10:00 AM)
Venue of Interview: 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai- 400094.
Official Website: View