Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019 – ECIL conducts recruitment procedure for 2100 number of Junior Technical Officer & Junior Consultant (Field Operation) on contract basis candidates. More details @ http://careers.ecil.co.in/app/Final_Advt_50_2018.pdf in this way it is given below
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019
- Name of Post: Junior Technical Officer & Junior Consultant (Field Operation)
- Total Post: 2100
- Discipline Wise Vacancy :
- Junior Technical Officer: 1470 Posts
- Junior Consultant (Field Operation) (Grade I): 315 Posts
- Junior Consultant (Field Operation) (Grade II): 315 Posts
- Zone wise Vacancy Detail:
|Zone||Jr. Technical Officer||Jr. Consultant (I)||Jr. Consultant (II)||Total|
- Educational Qualification:
- For Jr. Technical Officer : A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication / Mechanical/
Electronics /Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science and Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- For Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) : First Class Diploma in Engineering in the disciplines of Electronics& Communication Engineering / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks.
- For Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II) : Passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic/R & TV /Electrical and Fitter from the duly recognized institute.
- Age Limit: as on 31.12.2018
- Post No.1: 30 years
- Post No.2 & 3: 25 years
- Fee: UR/OBC: Rs. 200/- [SC ST/ PWD : No Fee]
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to appear for interview along with prescribed application, all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the Interview .
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26 December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05 January 2019